Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2015

Spiritual Walk Week 37 - Final Post - 2014-15 SY

     I feel that my relationship with God has grown since the beginning of the school year. Back then my dad was just about to have a surgery and I was really worried for his life. Fast forwarding to now, my dad just had another surgery. I was worried for his life again, but this time I had peace with whatever happened. I feel that God and I have gotten closer. I feel like I can tell him anything (even though he already knows it.) During the talks with Mr. Cheever and Pastor Tony, I started to see God a little differently. All these concepts point to that we have been looking at the Bible in the wrong way. I like that God doesn't force us to follow him. That's one of the reasons I Love and follow him.

No comments:

Post a Comment